CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Happy St Patricks Day

There I was, all excited, because I saw that I had a comment. Only to find out it was from becbec.. Wow, let down! LOL jksjks.

Spent the day in town with Sarah and Uncle Fluffy! was a good day, and we had green for St Paddys Day. Though I lost my balloon to one of the covers in the Mall. Silly balloons with helium!!!

We got KFC- Ultimate Burger Meals. me and sarah had wicked wings with outs. But two of mine and one of hers had hairs in them. Unimpressed! so Uncle Fluffy took them back and we got new ones. AS WE SHOULD!

See, Becbec, I updated

3 comments:

Crann Caorthainn said...

I think kfc should at least shave their chicken before serving - ensuring, of course, that all shaving foam is rinsed off.

Crann Caorthainn said...

I think kfc should at least shave their chicken before serving - ensuring, of course, that all shaving foam is rinsed off.

FiFi said...

that sounds about right, but double posting?

:) love you
xx