CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 23 March 2010

A Party Filled Weekend:D

So, I am pretty fabulous, if I do say so myself!

My weekend was very eventful, starting Friday night. Went to a metal gig (:S) at a club, but only went upstairs to the where the metal bands were for a little bit. The entire thing was paid for me. A friend paid for my enterance, ($15.00) and me and my bff got free drinks the entire night, which was pretty good, except it was all beer! Not my favourite drink. But it was free so who cares? And I chatted to a guy from Canada who was quite an attractive fellow! And got to hang out with my friends:D
But the walk home wasnt as fun. We walked back to a friends house to pick up our stuff, which wasnt too bad, but then we left his place at 4am to walk to my sisters place where we were staying the night, and it took us an hour to walk it, but if we had've driven, it wouldve taken us five minutes.. UMMM:S LOL
But because I wore heels that night, my feet were absolutely dead. My toes are still cut open. And when I wasnt in the club I was walking barefoot. Which wasnt very comfortable on the ground... And let me tell you, there is actually a lot of broken glass here:S

Saturday we were woken at about 7:30-8:00am by my dad who was dropping LiLi off. So, we had just over an hours sleep. And that night we were going to a friends 18th party.

So Saturday night we went to the friends 18th and got trashed. It was pretty darn good fun:D But we didnt have to walk that one, which was good. :) and Uncle bought us a bottle of vodka. So we had two bottles of vodka and a fair amount of woodstock between Sarah and I. :)

Now, Sarah has gone home, and it is my pay day. And I have already spent a bit over $100.00 already... 50 for lunch and 50 for supermarket.


Well I have to go, I have to go and sort out the meat! LOL

Toodles

1 comments:

Becky said...

Well aren't you a busy girl!!! Thanks for lunch too :)