CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 January 2011

Ireland

So, where is it that I want to go most in this world?
Ireland.
Why? Because Thats been my dream since my mum used to talk about it when I was a kid.
How am I going to achieve this? I have no idea yet. But I know what I want to do whilst there. : I want to go with my best friend. and I want to ride a bike the entire way around the Republic of Ireland. I want to do this, because I want to be able to really see and appreciate the beauty of my ancestral home.
I Would: Create a travel blog, and update daily. with pictures and comments, with my story. I'd have a time limit of 90 Days.

What I have to do to be able to accomplish this: save up for airfares and enough money for food and a bike, with trailer, tent and the few essentials I will need. I will also need to decide in advance the definite locations I would like to see. I would need to purchase a decent Camera.

ahh, I really like this idea.
Not just would I be seeing Ireland, I would also be losing weight.
I really really want this.

0 comments: